Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Camera


For Christmas I was given my all time favourite camera. I have always wanted one but I was waiting to save up the money to be able to buy it myself. This camera is a Canon Rebel XS. It comes with special lenses for different types of photography. As soon as I opened it I charged the battery and I was ready to go. I was so excited about my new wonderful camera that I took pictures of pretty much everything in sight. No matter what it was my dogs, my son, the Christmas tree and decorations around the house. I was trying to get used to the size of the camera and weight because my other digital camera was really small and light. I also wanted to get used to using the zoom lens which you have to move manually instead of just hitting a button. The camera sure is amazing though. The amount of clarity and precision the camera captures is just exquisite. The detail of the images are amazing compared to my old generic digital camera. I'm hoping one day I will be able to use the camera efficiently and prefect my skills when capturing images through my Canon.

No comments:

Post a Comment