Monday, February 9, 2009

Life As A Photo


I have loved photography since my parents allowed me to take my first photo when I was about 10 years old. My mom has always kept pictures in photo albums from before my brother was born to just recently. She has every major event in our lives in photos. I love to look back and see the milestones my brother and I have been through. Without those pictures it is hard to really visualize all of my memories, but to have the picture in front of me really helps to make the memory come alive. It is also amazing to look at a photo and know that in that second life froze. Life paused for that very moment the photo was taken. Now no matter what I go through even when I am upset, I can look back on those happy times in my life to suddenly feel great again. Also for when you lose loved ones, if you have pictures taken then you can go back and remember that person alive and well. It's amazing how much a photo can do for your mood and or happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment